an ideal resting place
Cathedral Memorial Gardens – the beautiful, garden-like cemetery located at the base of the future Christ Cathedral – provides a welcoming, serene environment to remember and honor your loved ones.
Finding the ideal resting place is important. Cathedral Memorial Gardens can help guide you through this process in your time of need.
Guests will enjoy the many unique features that the Diocese of Orange’s only ecumenical cemetery offers, including:
- The architectural beauty and splendor emanating from the future Christ Cathedral and its 10,000 panes of glass, designed by celebrated architect Philip Johnson.
- The inspiration conveyed by the fountains, crosses and Biblical statues tucked throughout the cathedral grounds.
- The notes from the world’s fourth-largest organ accompanying the Christ Cathedral choirs.
- Bells ringing from the Tower of Hope, calling the faithful to worship.
- A place for peaceful reflection inside the Prayer Spire.
- The colorful sight of seasonal flowers framing the Cathedral Memorial Gardens.