The Christ Cathedral Campus is a place of spiritual and historical meaning. Visitors come from all parts of the world to admire the scenery, the architecture and the spiritual richness around them. As a place of peace and inspiration, Christ Cathedral Campus deserves behavior on site that is in keeping with providing the best possible visitor experience. The following rules are enforced.
- No provocative behavior, yelling, or gyrating. We encourage respect for the landmark portrayed in photos.
- Clothing that is excessively revealing, contains obscene language/graphics, or is otherwise inappropriate is not permitted on the campus.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Groups that attract negative attention to themselves will be asked by security to leave and are not entitled to a refund.
- Follow the guidance of the campus staff and signage. Have respect for all landscaped areas.
- Fire lanes and no parking areas are to be respected at all times. Anyone parking in a fire lane will be asked to move the vehicle or else leave the premises.
- Law enforcement will be contacted if the unacceptable behavior on the part of anyone in the party does not cease.